Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's Official
















I won't be able to write much,> because it's too much to send with the photos, and I know> all that you really care about are the pictures anyway!!> > I don't know if the pictures are posting in the order that> I send but in hopes that they do, I'll give a brief> description of each!> > Jackson is an official RedWings fan!!!> This boy can use some chopsticks! He is very> methodical in how he uses them and can put away a plate of> food!!!!> We had to wait about 30 minutes before our appt. with Civil> Affairs, so we are waiting to go in.> I love this picture of Kurt and Jackson together waiting to> make it official in China's eyes!> Jackson LOVED watching us put our thumbprints on a> gazillion signed papers. He would laugh and laugh and> tried to get the red stamp pad. We were unable to get> a picture of them stamping his handprint on everything,> because the Civil Affairs Officer came and stood in front> when it happened.> > What a great day!!!!> >

No comments: