Monday, July 13, 2009

FingerPrints

Saturday we went to Orlando for our fingerprints. We were blessed that our request to have them rescheduled from July 3rd to July 11th was accepted. I'm not sure how long it is taking to receive the I800-A approval, but once we have it, it will be the final document to be certified by SOS and authenticated in Houston. We are really hoping to be logged in before mid August so that we can send a care package to Jackson for his 2nd birthday.

We enjoyed our time on vacation. Jadon caught a 21" Northern Pike but had to throw it back because it had to be 24". Sydney LOVED the American Girl store in Chicago!! On the drive back, we were fortunate to see the King Tut exhibit at the Children's Museum in Indianapolis.

Sydney and I have started our cooking project of planning and preparing meals ahead to freeze. I am hoping that this will become a regular part of our lives...I know that it will be helpful and I pray that it will be a skill that Sydney acquires and becomes a part of her life.

We'll keep you posted when anything new happens!
Stacy

No comments: