Thursday, May 28, 2009

No Time Like the Present

Ok, so I was planning on waiting until school was out and our dossier was complete to figure out how to grab "buttons" or "stuff" to add to our blog. But Wild Olive Tees,a really cool site with scripture verse tshirts, was having a contest and I had wanted to add it anyway! I think Kurt gets frustrated with me because I'm always asking him "how to" on the computer and he usually makes me figure it out on my own...No Time Like the Present! Didn't I say earlier that by the time we are done with this adoption that I would be computer savvy??? Anyhow, you've got to look at these great tees! The women that began this company have such a servant's heart and their relationship with Christ is evident in their testimonies! Enjoy the cool tees! AAAAHHHH MAN....I think I'm logged in under Kurt's name, AGAIN!!! Ok, I guess I'm also going to have to figure out how to be able to do all of the major stuff under my name, too!! LOL By the way, the button actually works!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

"For this child I prayed and the Lord granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

Amie said...

Thanks for posting about Wild Olive Tees and displaying our button. You have been entered into our giveaway!
CONGRATS on your journey to Jackson! We are a WACAP family too!! :)

Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com