Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Paper Chase And More Ramblings

Just when you think you've got everything under control, someone needs another form sent. It's like a reoccuring nightmare. By the time we are done with this process, I should be proficient in my use of our computer, fax, scanner, and blog! The last post was actually posted by me and not Kurt...I never thought about it signing his name to the post. By this evening we should be complete with the homestudy part of the paper chase and official in the China program at WACAP and will be assigned a case manager. HURRAY! Is it reasonable to think that we could possible travel before December? I'm hoping once school is out to be able to add more to the blog.

I am daily learning about so many adoption/orphanage organizations that provide in many different ways for the orphans. Two of those are Half The Sky and Love Without Boundaries. I will try to get more of their information on here. I know that at Half the Sky, you can sponsor a child for $25 a month. This organization goes into specific orphanages in China and works with the nannies and children. One family that I follow their blog adopted a little girl that happened to be from an orphanage that was connected with Half the Sky and later received photos and videos from the time their child was brought into the orphanage. What a blessing that must have been.

If you are reading our blog, please let us know. I am by far NOT a writer, so it might help me to know that I actually have readers:) Kurt and I would love to hear from you as you follow us on this journey!
In Christ,
Stacy

No comments: