Monday, June 1, 2009

You've Got To Be Kidding Me!!!!

Admist the floods we had for a week, I dropped off our medical dossier paperwork, AGAIN, to be filled out and notarized. On Friday, Sydney and I went to the dr. office praying that the paperwork would be ready. It wasn't, and no one was quite sure where it was. This morning I get a phone call from the nurse letting me know that they can't find it ANYWHERE!!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! They asked if I could bring in another copy and only give it to a particular nurse!!! The medical paperwork is going to be the death of me!

I will be calling our agency today to find out if our I-800A paperwork has been sent off. Our homestudy paperwork took a little longer than expected to be completed. Does anyone have any current reports of how long it is taking the I-800A to be approved? Can we mail our dossier to the China Consulate in Houston without it??? And then send it when it arrives? December isn't looking too promising today!

I'll leave you with a quote from my sister-in-law that has been through the international adoption process twice..."Expect something to go wrong or get delayed!"

In Christ, Stacy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
Yikes, your quote:) I said that to prepare you for the lovely paper chase and how that process does not belive in doing it "right" the first time:) It is all part of His perfect plan to teach us through lifes lessons no matter what the journey. Lessons learned tends to be very useful later and we can only then say, "so that why God did that".:)Now I leave you with Galatians 6:9, "Let us not become weary ib doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Love, Angela